Saturday, February 27, 2010

Early Updates



As promised, here are the revisions to the first 4 strips I've done since I started using the comic lettering instead of hand writing them. I've also gone back and adjusted the layout to look more like my more recent ones, applying what I've learned. And some additional greyscale shading is thrown in here and there to freshen it up. Eventually I'm going to change the Marauders logo to the updated version you see on "MechEng Online!" pt.1. Compare these to the older versions to try and spot the differences... nothing major, just enough to make them look more natural.

I go back and tweak just about every strip after I see it printed, so some day I'll throw up all of the final drafts for those as well (most likely at the end of the semester once the series is complete).

No comments:

Post a Comment