Monday, January 4, 2010

Some Comissions


I've done a couple of projects for other people over the past few years. Most of those requests are the ever-vexing tattoo designs for friends. I came across these three on my computer recently so I thought I'd slap 'em up on here.



I did this crest design for my graduating year at I.E.Weldon Secondary School. We were the wonderfully cliched "Wildcats."









Last year I founded a comic society at the University of Leeds on my year abroad ("The Leeds of Extraordinary Gentlemen" as we called ourselves). These were some logo concepts I concocted. We went in another direction in the end, but I recycled the LEG Man in some Magnificent Marauders promos for the paper this year.









I've done a few designs for the Outdoors Society at my university, this poster I never ended up seeing actually posted anywhere, however.


No comments:

Post a Comment